SERVICES OF STAFF ON REGULAR BASIS
Federal Government Employees Housing Authority intends to hire the services of following officials on regular basis against each post:-
Name of post Minimum qualification/relevant experience
Horticulture Supervisor (BS-16)
Diploma / B.Sc. in agriculture of Horticulture
Drone Camera Surveyor (BS-16)
2 nd Class with Bachelor Degree, Experience with flight planning software and UAV equipment will be preferred. In-depth Knowledge of surveying and Photogrammetry concepts. Experience in image processing. Well conversant with Civil Aviation Authority rules.
Inspector Revenue (BS16)
Second class graduation degree from HEC recognized university.
Building Inspector (BS16)
Second Class Bachelor’s Degree. Knowledge of computer in MS Office.
Second class bachelor degree with 80/40 wpm in shorthand and typing respectively. Computer Literate preferably
Computer /Electrical / Mechanical / Civil Technician (BS-14)
F.Sc. Pre Engineering or Diploma in Electronics / Mechanical / Civil from recognized institution
Sub-Engineer Civil& E/M (BS-14)
Diploma in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from any recognized institute.
Supervisor Maintenance (BS-14)
2 nd Class Bachelor Degree. Preferably Computer knowledge.
Data Entry Operator (BS-14)
2 nd Class Bachelor Degree. Minimum speed of 10,000 key depression per hour for Data Entry/Verification
Junior Draftsman (BS11)
Matric along with a one-year Diploma in Draftsman from recognized poly Technical.
Matric with Diploma.
Matric second class with typing speed of 30 wpm
- All the recruitment will be observed as per Establishment Division’s Policy vide Office Memorandum No. F.53/1/2008-SP dated 06-05-2020 as amended from time to time
- Employees of Government / Semi-Government Bodies / Corporations should forward their online filled applications through proper channel
- General age relaxation of 05 years as per Government Rules is already included, however any other age relaxation will be admissible as per Government Rules.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible
How to apply:
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria should apply through an online application form available on the website www.fgeha.gov.pk when you press the submit button the bank’s deposit slip and the filled-up application form will appear print both, pay the prescribed fee Rs. 100/- in any of the country-wide online branches of Askari Bank Account No. 00081650507628 and got the receipt from the bank. Only candidates who apply online shall be considered for the next stage of recruitment.
- Qualification includes Degree in relevant field / discipline from institution / university recognized by the HEC.
- All the candidates shall apply within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
Director/ Chairman (Recruitment Committee)
Federal Government Employees Housing Authority
10-Mauve Area, G-10/4, Islamabad.(051-9106075)